Structure and teaching staff
The educational process at the Faculty is controlled by three departments:
- the theory and methods of physical education (Chair, Ph.D., professor F. Sobyanin);
- sports disciplines (Chair, Ph.D., Associate Professor A. Voronkov);
- medical and biological bases of Physical Education (Head of the Department, Candidate assistant professor V.K. Klimova).
Implemented at the Faculty training in the following areas of training:
- 49.03.01 Physical Education (Academic Bachelor);
- 44.03.01 «Teacher Education» (academic and applied bachelor's degree);
- 49.03.01 Physical Education (Master). Applications: 1) Theory of physical culture and technology of physical education; 2) Fitness Technology.